Hi,

I've tried several thing:

- First I made sure that the tx was started when I get the EntityManager.
- Second I've tried calling em.joinTransaction() while the transaction is
being executed, didn't change anything.
- Lastly I've tried to call em.flush() before commit and got the following:

Caused by: <4|false|0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.TransactionRequiredException: Can only
perform operation while a transaction is active.
       at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.assertActiveTransaction(
BrokerImpl.java:4250)
       at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.assertActiveTransaction(
DelegatingBroker.java:1292)
       at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.flush(
EntityManagerImpl.java:472)
       at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelDatabase$1.call(BpelDatabase.java
:79)
       at
org.apache.ode.bpel.scheduler.quartz.QuartzSchedulerImpl.execTransaction(
QuartzSchedulerImpl.java:245)
       at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelDatabase.exec(BpelDatabase.java
:75)

Seems that it doesn't see the transaction at all. Is there something I could
check or make sure that the tx mgr is properly associated?

Thanks,

Matthieu