I have been struggling with an exception when running my JUnit 4.2 tests. It
complains about not supporting table per class inheritance not supported when
running under Maven. I was not getting the same error when I ran all the same
code and and tests under eclipse. The only difference was I was using the older
9.1 versions of toplink/toplink agent jars. When I switched my dependency to the
9.1 in Maven the problem went away.

I am assuming this is a bug in the new 2.0.X.X toplink jars. I am not sure if
this has been flagged although I know it is not in Jira for 0.96.

Phill