On 3/26/07, Patrick Linskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the links. I skimmed through them and put together
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007#openjpa-streaming-lobs.
Could someone in the know take a look at that and let me know if it
looks right?

looks ok to me but more eyeballs, the better

Also, the code.google.com docs mention that any communication from the
student to the project before the project is approved is looked upon
favorably. How do we go about highlighting Ignacio's initiative to the
deciders at Google?

not sure (i've never been a mentor). community AT apache is probably a
good place to ask.

AIUI the deadline for students is today so time is short and Ignacio
needs to apply very quickly

- robert