Hi together,

I succeeded in integrating OpenJPA into our J2EE1.4 container, running
side-by-side within the same JTA transactions as
container managed EJB2.1 CMP entity beans.

The lookup/creation of the EntityManager instances is synchronizing with
the JTA TXs as you suggested some weeks ago
on this list.

After having a test server up and running for some days, we are
encountering lots of those messages:

WARNING: Connection not closed by caller

Suddenly (some hours later), a transactions fails:

2007-03-27 14:57:07,097 : WARNING :  Logger.log :    Conflict with
bb14:38:0:01fb60a716b0bed67c...80c679:
2007-03-27 14:57:07,113 : WARNING :  Logger.log :    Current Tx is
bb14:38:0:01fb60a716b0bed67c...32a266:
2007-03-27 14:57:07,144 : WARNING :  Logger.log :    You should not
modify the bean without a transactional context

2007-03-27 14:57:07,160 : SEVERE :  Logger.log :    system exception in
business method:javax.ejb.EJBException: Conflict writing entity bean

Somehow this HAS to be related to the OpenJPA integration, but the
server was up for at least a day and running fine until above error
occured. Any idea how this bad conflict could be caused?

regards,
Hans