On 4/10/07, Pinaki Poddar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The error message could have been more specific in the following way:
a) no META-INF/persistence.xml has not been found in classpath
b) META-INF/persistence.xml has been found but there is no 'ode-store'
unit defined in it.
c)  META-INF/persistence.xml has been found but provider can not be
loaded/invoked

Thanks! I've never thought about such an exhaustive list of possible
problems one might run into. Nice to keep it handy.

When I first encountered this error, my interpreation was (b) from the
way the message was worded.

Perhaps it's because I'm a mere developer so the only answer I'd have
given would've been c) yet I knew others were possible too (just I
don't see them so often).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski