Hi JPA Team,

I am trying to learn JPA and thanks for your efforts to develop the JPA.

I am trying to execute the sample program given in 5 minute quick start
guide to OpenJPA <http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/quick-start.html>
. I am able to execute and see the result in console. But how to connect
to Derby database which is comes along with the package.  In
persistence.xml I found that you open the connection. But how to connect
derby database and see the data in the  table Message (since we are
creating & inserting into the Message table).

Thanks,

Regards

Sanku Subrahmanyam

Accenture - Bangalore

Ph  : 080 4106 2113

Mob: 9886623009

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.