Hi Emmor,

You can turn on the grid display using the map at plus.codes/map/. As you
zoom the grid redraws to more or less detail. We're also working on other
material but I can't give timelines yet.

Ngā mihi,
Doug Rinckes, Technical Program Manager, Google Switzerland GmbH; 9GHJ+P88 Z
ürich <https://www.google.com/maps/search/9GHJ%2BP88%20Zürich>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/open-location-code/CAGFr2LJ1UQ79p77FuJ1itQ6ymX1mvbUSWyVZiuPARcYk8jX2yA%40mail.gmail.com.