HI Doug,

We need the scale-able grid like we get with graticules now.

For us to use it we need to see it, understand it and use it at scale, not
at the look up an individual building level, all though that will come from
having access to it in our existing tools.

Please see this tweet of a mock of up on how we work and why having a
graticule like grid overlay in our tools would make such a difference to
our ability to evaluate and use:
https://twitter.com/BlakeGirardot/status/1028689726088388609

Having it as a TMS layer would it it into a lot of our tools right away as
they all support TMS now, especially the ones we use for large and small
scale project planning.

I hope that helps, I really look forward to getting OLC support into more
of the open geospatial tools that humanitarian organizations around the
world use every day!

Cheers,
Blake

Blake Girardot