Hi,

What error do you get? I have tried latest git maint-1.2 and I was able to
compile it.

I have used these dependencies (maybe something is missing, but it was enough to
successful compilation)

# yum -y groupinstall "Development Tools"
# yum -y install autoconf libtool automake libtool curl-devel libxml2-devel
libxslt-devel pcre-devel libacl-devel libselinux-devel libcap-devel
libblkid-devel bzip2-devel perl-XML-XPath bzip2 perl-XML-Parser swig
python-devel

$ ./configure 2>&1 | grep -i conf
  gconf:                       NO (missing: header files, gconf2,
gconf_engine_get_default func)

So it seems, that configure successfully skipped the dependency.

Zbynek