Hey Ron,

Isn't there some in the OpenSCAP repo on GitHub? In here somewhere?
https://github.com/OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide/tree/master/RHEL/5

The people on IRC are usually quite responsive, I asked a while back
because Satellite 6 doesn't automatically provide RHEL5 OpenSCAP content.

Cheers,

- Calvin

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 9:24 PM, Ron Herzing <ron.herz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I recently started playing with OpenScap and have not been able to find
> any xccdf or oval content files for RHEL 5 Server. Does anyone know where I
> can download these files or if they even exist?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ron

Calvin Hartwell

*Red Hat, Inc.* |Infrastructure Consultant - EMEA GPS

Peninsular House, 30-36 Monument Street, 4th Floor, London, EC3R 8NB.

*☏ Mobile:* +44 (0) 7917052881 | *✉ Email: calvin.hartw...@redhat.com
<calvin.hartw...@redhat.com>*