*remote scan via LAN SSH port 22:*

from RHEL 7 to CentOS 7, result *not applicable*,
which I guess this is expected behavior

from CentOS 7 to CentOS 7, result is expected,
*its working,*

If I remote the IP public via LAN,
"Checking if oscap is available on target machine....."

and then:
*error    *
*Failed to locate oscap on remote machine. Please, check that
openscap-scanner is installed on the remote machine.*

so this has something to do with port problem?
I already issue in github,