So just to make a summary of the issue
1. SCAP Workbench cannot handle port numbers bigger than 32768, and will revert to port 22 if such port is defined 2. Your observation of "install openscap-scanner" is due to SCAP Workbench does not connect to properly set up VM (with port 60000+) but to some other machine, as it connects to port 22, instead of 60215. 3. We do indeed ship only a small subset of datastreams in RHEL, but you can fetch the rest on github release page [1] 4. You have to use datastream for particular distro, otherwise it's going to be "notapplicable"

So as a workaround, you might either
a. use command line tool
b. remap port forwarding to be under the limit

Hope I haven't forgot anything
Thanks!
Marek

[1] https://github.com/OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide/releases