 Subject: SCAP workbench on Windows 7
 To: open-scap-list@redhat.com
 Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 11:55 AM

 Hi,

 I am trying to use scap-workbench-1.1.5
 on Windows 7 to scan a remote RHEL 6 machine and facing
 issue described in
https://martin.preisler.me/2015/03/openscap-and-scap-workbench-on-windows-part-2/

 win-ssh-askpass prompts repeatedly for
 -

 i) establishing authenticity of
 host
 ii) yes/no
 iii) password for username used in username@hostname
 in dialog box.

 Could someone tell me what input is
 expected for i) and ii) and how to avoid repeated prompt
 from win-ssh-askpass?

 Have gone thru' the link above which
 says we can setup ssh public/private key but not sure how to
 do it. Specifying -i <identity_file> in username@hostname
 workbench UI did not help.

 Goal is to perform remote scan using
 SCAP workbench on Windows 7. If SCAP workbench on Windows 7
 has issues and won't work, can I deploy SCAP workbench on
 remote Linux machine (don't have Linux workstation ) and
 start vnc session for GUI and then do remote scan if it
 would work.

 Appreciate any input.

 Thanks,
 Sachin