On 01/17/2018 03:20 PM, Sachin Vyas wrote:
Since facing issue with SCAP workbench on Windows 7, installed SCAP workbench on remote Linux machine and started vnc and then /usr/bin/scap-workbench on it. It shows the GUI and all the options. I select remote scan and provide username and hostname and click scan but get this error

(gnome-ssh-askpass:20956): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0 Permission denied, please try again. (gnome-ssh-askpass:20957): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0 Permission denied, please try again. (gnome-ssh-askpass:20958): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0 Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).

So you're saying that you VNC to the Linux box, log in as some Linux user, run scap-workbench (still on that remote Linux box). Then you run a remote scan against a third box? Try running the whole thing from the physical console of your new LInux box---I wonder if there's some confusion with passing along X from the third box to the second one and back to your desktop.