Hi folks,

I am currently hardening an Ubuntu embedded system for delivery to a customer.

I have downloaded the "Canonical Ubuntu 16.04 LTS STIG Ver 1, Rel 1" from DISA,
and I have obtained a copy of the SCAP Compliance checker tool "SCC 5.0.2
Ubuntu 16 AMD64".

What I am missing is an SCAP Benchmark file for Ubuntu 16.04. Does one exist?

I would like to use OpenSCAP to harden then scan this IS. The Open-SCAP BASE
page says that Ubuntu is supported, so I can get the tools installed. But
without a benchmark how would I proceed from there?

Thank you,

        --Bill
William B. Boucher, BSEE
Embedded Systems Software Engineer