Hi Team,

I'm evaluating oscap 1.3.0 on windows, and I have a query on the same.

I'm trying to evaluate definitions on a Win 10 box and I see that the operation
takes 1-3 minutes for each definitions. There are cases where some xmls have
thousands of definitions. So, this really is a time consuming process.

I also tried --id and perform evaluation of definitions one after other. I
don't see much improvement here as well.

I also tried parallel evaluation with multiple oscap process working on
different definitions. This again didn't help.

I also tried --skip-valid swich, which again saved only 15-20secs of time.

Is there any to other way to achieve better performance? Please guide me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Bharath M