From: open-scap-list-boun...@redhat.com <open-scap-list-boun...@redhat.com> on
behalf of Todd Williams <tod...@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:58:40 PM
To: open-scap-list@redhat.com
Subject: [BULK] [Open-scap] Ubuntu Security Guide content

Hello,

I am new to SCAP and have been tasked with setting it up on a Ubuntu test
system. It is running Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS. I have these 2 packages installed:

libopenscap8/bionic,now 1.2.15-1build1 amd64 [installed]
scap-workbench/bionic,now 1.1.5-1 amd64 [installed]

I can bring up the GUI for the workbench, but with no security content I am
stuck as far as being able to run a scan and/or editing the security
requirements. According to the web site there is no security guide for Ubuntu.
[cid:1__=8FBB0901DFF23A158f9e8a93df938690918c8FB@]

But I have been told that there is a package for Ubuntu out there, "apt-get
list" did not return anything, can someone tell if there is or not?

[cid:2__=8FBB0901DFF23A158f9e8a93df938690918c8FB@]      Thanks,
Todd M. Williams
Unix System Admin, devIT-US, AIX/Linux/CC/CQ/SPoRT/DB2
Phone: 772-257-5706 | Mobile: 772-925-2042
E-Mail: tod...@us.ibm.com
devIT