Hello,

I am new to SCAP and have been tasked with setting it up on a Ubuntu test
system.  It is running Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS.  I have these 2 packages
installed:

libopenscap8/bionic,now 1.2.15-1build1 amd64 [installed]
scap-workbench/bionic,now 1.1.5-1 amd64 [installed]

I can bring up the GUI for the workbench, but with no security content I am
stuck as far as being able to run a scan and/or editing the security
requirements.    According to the web site there is no security guide for
Ubuntu.

But I have been told that there is a package for Ubuntu out there, "apt-get
list" did not return anything, can someone tell if there is or not?

                       Thanks,
                       Todd M. Williams
                       Unix System Admin, devIT-US,
                       AIX/Linux/CC/CQ/SPoRT/DB2
                       Phone: 772-257-5706 | Mobile: 772-925-2042
                       E-Mail: tod...@us.ibm.com
                       devIT