Thanks Shawn, I have used NIST content validation and realized the test
passed for ssg-rhel6-ds.xml (downloaded from
https://github.com/ComplianceAsCode/content/releases/download/v0.1.43/scap-security-guide-0.1.43-oval-510.zip)
However Nessus SCAP scanning gives error as "Default namespace not found in
OVAL" I am checking with Nessus tech support team

Thanks,
Riaz