Alex,

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, even after replacing the references,
the stig-viewer output was missing the results.

I was, however, able to use
"U_Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_7_V2R4_STIG_SCAP_1-2_Benchmark.xml" in oscap after
changing the "schematron-version" value to 1.2.  I also learned that the new
(2.9.1) version of the stig viewer tool works without requiring the use of the
"--stig-viewer" option in oscap.

Thanks again for your assistance and patience!
Bruno

Bruno Czenczelewski

br...@fibermountain.com
352 Knotter Drive
Cheshire, CT06410
www.fibermountain.com
P. (203) 806-4040
C. (203) 806-4040
F. (845) 358-7882

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly
prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way using
any information contained within this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender by telephone or by response
via mail. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on this
message, as well as any attachments. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.