* *

*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Partners,

We have the following client requirements. Please send your consultants
updated profiles with rate and contact details ASAP.

* *

*Note: - Please send only suitable resumes. Please make sure the consultant
has experience on all the required skills in the requirements. *

* *

* **Requirement – 1     **US** CITIZEN'S ONLY*

*Oracle Content Management – Technical/Functional Expert*

*Location: Albuquerque, NM or Salt Lake City, UT*

*Duration: 3 months*

*Rate: DOE*

This position is very senior as they will be peers to existing Oracle staff
(Content Management experts) and interface with high level staff (good
written and oral communications) as well as doing the technical
architecture, design, implementations and testing.

*Technical requirements include:*

·         Would need to know *Oracle Content Database 10.2.1.0.5 and above*

·         Running against *RAC* database

·         Familiar with *Oracle Drive*

·         Familiar with *WebUI interface*

*Requirement – 2*

My client is looking for* Netbackup Administrator *at *Warren**, NJ** *for a
*12 Months *Contract position .send me your resume and rate ASAP

* *

*Netbackup Administrator *

*Location: Warren, NJ*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:
*very skilled Netbackup Administrator. This administrator should have at
least 7-8 years experience dedicated experience in Netbackup 5.X-6.X.

--
Regards,

Venkat
Technical Recruiter