These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID: Req-1364 - Orace Appplication Consultant
experience.

      Location: San Jose CA.
      Duration: 6 Months
      Oracle Apps. Supply Chain, (SCOR) - Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Reverse
Logistics, Quality, ECM

     Rate: Open,   Job Type: Contract,   Duration: 6 Months,   Number Of
Openings: 1,   Location: San Jose CA
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc.

1300 W Walnut Hill Ln, # 160

Irving TX 75038