Hello

I am Abdul Aleem, with Computech Corporation; I would like to update you on
open positions with Our esteem client. Please go through the job
description. Please send resume @
abdul.al...@computechcorp.com<swetha.ga...@servealltech.com%7c>

 Job Title:              *SFDC Business Analysts*

Experience Level:            *5+ years*

Location:              *Minneapolis, MN*

Duration:             *Long term*

*Job Description:*

* *

*Skills:*

·         Business Analysis skills

·         Strong SFDC BA skills

·         SFDC Configuration

·         Excellent communication skills

These are open positions in Minneapolis MN

Preferable people who can relocate.

* *

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please,*

1.       Full Name:

2.       Present location:

3.       Contact Details:

4.       INS Status:

5.       Availability:

6.       Total IT Experience:

7.       Total US Experience:

8.       Ready to Relocate (Yes / No):

9.       Expected Compensation:

10.   Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High])

* *

*Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would
be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a
candidate*

 *Thanks & Regards*

*Abdul Aleem*

* *

*Computech Corporation* | 30700 Telegraph Rd. #4555, Bingham Farms|

Michigan - 48025 | [image: cid:image003.gif@01C70E0D.258A41D0]: 248.247.1545
Ext: 7106 | [image: http://www.cotr.bc.ca/source/icons/FAX-icon.gif]:
248.712.0930 |

Email: abdul.al...@computechcorp.com| <swetha.ga...@servealltech.com%7c>Web:
www.computechcorp.com|

“This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally,
the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.“