*Please send your profiles to m...@itssonline.com*

*Location – Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga, TN)*

*Duration: Contract or Contract to Hire (3-4 months contract)*

*Pay Rates: $40/hr*

The Clinical Analyst is responsible for day-to-day support, coordination and
development of assigned clinical/resident care applications. Works with
facility users, vendors, and corporate staff to address clinical information
system requirements and solve related problems through the implementation
and support of IS technologies and clinically oriented business practices.
Participate and/or lead in the design, development, implementation,
evaluation and maintenance of new and existing systems. Performs other
duties as assigned.

* *

*Requirements:*

•       *Bachelors degree from an accredited health discipline program and
licensure as a professional Registered Nurse. Must be licensed or eligible
in State of Tennessee.*

•       At least one year of information management experience, or 2 years
experience with an application vendor, or consulting group. Prior experience
with system support, analysis, administration and project implementation
preferred.

•       Experience with word processing, email and clinical applications
required.

•       Ability to effectively train people at varying skill levels

•       Demonstrates customer-oriented service excellence.

•       Self-disciplined, able to work independently, but also able to take
direction when necessary.

•       Self motivated to identify and resolve issues, and in advancing
personal knowledge.

•       Very organized and detail-oriented.

•       Long Term Care experience preferred.

--
Thanks & Regards

Matt
I.T. Recruiter.
Direct: 954-362-9905
Fax: 954-212-2818
Email: m...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority  Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE ) Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise(
DBE )  Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to m...@itssonline.com, with the word “REMOVE”.