Hi,

Please let me know if you can get me a perfect suitable consultant for the
below requirement!!!

Role : 2 Openings- Java Developers

Location:  Portland, OR

Rate : 45 hr c2C

Date resource is required: 03/15/2010

Anticipated end date: 12/31/2010

Must have all skill set- MUST have Prior Wells Fargo Experience

Job Classification:  Web Developer

Position Description:  Experience Level: 7-10 years technical background and
5-6 years directly related web experience Description: Leads the development
and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on
one or more diverse platforms. Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies,
including C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia
applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and
determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective
software/package solution.  Researches and tracks new web technologies,
develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they
pertain to web-based systems. Responsible for system quality assurance and
consistency with installation and security policy and standards.  May
provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.

Prior experience working with Wells Fargo Operations Technology Applications
required

Web Development:  Apache, HTML, Java, JSP, SQL, XML, Unix and Visual Basic.
Clent Server Development:  AS/400, Java, Crystal Clear, SQL, Java, XML,
Unix, Visual Basic.  Database Development:  DB2/UDB, Informax and Oracle.
Mainframe Development:  MVS, Java, JCL. Middleware:  Weblogic, Webshpere, MQ
Series  Source Control:  Clearcase

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Analysis Skills : Business Analysis

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Sandeep V

Technical Recruiter

Aim Computer Consulting

 <mailto:sandee...@aim-cc.com> sandee...@aim-cc.com

aim.sande...@yahoo.com

 <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

cid:image003.jpg@01CA8EBE.21EB9C60

Note: If your consultant's resume matches with our requirement, My BDM will
contact you soon. Thanks for your efforts.