Hi All ,

Hope you are doing well !!

We have an opening  as  Network Engineer at Menlo Park, CA.

I have listed out the job description below, so if you have any consultant
regarding the same, then share the resume at vic...@acreaty.com ASAP !!

*FOR THE SUBMISSION, I NEED PASSPORT NUMBER , VISA COPY AND PHOTO ID PROOF
OF ALL CANDIDATES !!*

Location: Menlo Park , CA

Employment Type: FTE

Rate : $50/hr

Min exp: 10 years

*Must Have:  * Cisco, Juniper professional certifications like - CCNP,
JNCIS/ JNCIP

Must have  : Juniper MX960 routers, BGP/OSPF

*We require 1 Network L3 resource in MPK with Spanish speaking/writing
skill.*

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

● Install, configure and support large-scale production and corporate
network infrastructure

including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport
equipment.

● Troubleshoot network hardware and software, working with 3rd party
hardware

vendors and suppliers on root cause analysis and resolution.

● Troubleshoot and repair local and long haul circuits, working with both
internal resources

and 3rd party vendors to isolate and resolve cabling issues.

● Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks as
needed

while limiting the impact on the production network

● Use internal software, tools, and scripts to configure, monitor, and
repair network

equipment

● Perform queue management for alarms, tasks, and incidents and participate
in ongoing

deployment projects

● Troubleshooting network link/device/configuration issues, isolating the
problem,

fixing the problem

● Creating new RMA requests through OEM vendors for both replacement
devices,

as well as obtaining technical assistance when troubleshooting devices.

● Verify capacity, draining traffic, suppressing alarms before replacing;
optics, line

cards, sup cards.

● Tracking, maintaining and updating asset inventory of defective and
replacement

parts.

● Troubleshoot, tracing , looping links to locate the physical issue.

*SKILLS*

● The ideal candidate will have 9+ years’ experience in networks
installation, configuration

and support.

*● Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and
Service*

*Provider network hardware platforms and architectures including data
center*

*switching platforms.*

● Strong working knowledge of routing and switching technologies and
protocols

● Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize
troubleshooting

skills, systems and tools, and creative problem solving abilities under
pressure

● *Strong working knowledge of Linux OS and CLI navigation*

Thanks & Regards

Victor Thomas

Acreaty LLC.

*vic...@acreaty.com <vic...@acreaty.com> *|*www.acreaty.us