Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 4 Months

Project Description:

 . Must have Oracle EBS Full Life Cycle implementation experience.

. Must have excellent writing and communication skills.

. Must have demonstrated experience gathering requirements, preparing
Functional Specifications, writing Test Cases and executing Test Scripts.

. Must have "hands-on" configuration experience with Oracle HR, Payroll,
Time & Labor, and Enterprise Asset Management (version 11.5.10+).

. Must have experience with the following Payroll-related processes: complex
labor union rules used for Payroll calculations, in-house check printing
with custom XML template, year-end processes including submitting W2 forms
for SSA (U.S. Social Security Administration) and state filings, and
integration with benefit vendors for managing health benefits, 401K,
pension, etc.

. Must have experience with the following Time & Labor-related processes:
integration of the OTL module with external time management systems along
with Project Accounting, EAM and Payroll.

. Minimum 2 years directly relevant experience required

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability: