Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  Salesforce Developer

Location: Miami Florida

Duration: 3 Months

Job Description:

This is generally a position I don't send out, however I need someone to
send out today by 4pm. They HAVE to speak good English and Fluent Spanish. I
know it is not your specialty, however if you have anyone that has developed
in salesforce.com and is fluent in Spanish you can send them to me. The rate
is negotiable. It is a 3 month contract in Miami Florida.

Must-haves:

Bilingual Spanish and English
1+ yrs exp. with Salesforce 2010 (Enterprise Version)
Experience with Sales Manage, Sales Deliver & Sales Proactive
Status Report Meeting experience

Plusses:

This person will be responsible for making changes to the web application of
Salesforce. Changes will include: adding, deleting and modifying fields on
the screens. They will also be responsible for developing new reports and
creating custom reports, as well as extracting information from Salesforce.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability: