Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Position   : Java Developer with Mobile experience
Location  : Mountain View, CA
Duration  : Full Time

Job Description:
Certifying different products on Mobile (Android) devices.
Automation using internal test frameworks (Java)
Good understanding of client and server architecture
Verifying apps integration with payment transaction systems (like checkout
/ paypal / cc etc)
Debugging issues, Checking mobile logs for issues etc.
Coordinating with Dev / Eng Teams on different Activities.
Preparing test cases / test reports for different features.
Identifying & Tracking Bugs using different defect tracking tools.

Skillset Required:
Very good testing skills on Mobile (Android) phones / usage of emulators /
ADB etc..
Manual Testing
Automation Testing (Java)  (java development exp)
ADB
Unix
Excellent Communication