I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *SharePoint Developer* position in *Redmond, WA*. Please find
below the job description for the same and revert back to me with your
updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position: SharePoint Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Mandatory Skills    SharePoint 2010,2013, .Net*

*Job Description:*

·        8+ years of IT experience and 6+ years in SharePoint Technologies

·        Candidate will have to execute the responsibilities of Technical
Architect for SharePoint based project and business opportunities.

·        Consultant should be capable of understanding the customer
requirement, provide solution/architectural recommendation, provide/review
effort estimation for solution implementation, and provide guidance in
terms of best practices, guidelines, governance for SharePoint based
implementation.

·        Consultant should be able to provide execute strategic consulting
e.g. Upgrade/Migration strategy, Recommendation on Cloud, Governance
recommendation, Architecture Assessment, Solution blueprint for business
requirement for SharePoint based requirements.

·        Consultants should be coordinate various assignment and
opportunity related work with offshore/onsite SMEs/team and various Sales
team in US GEO Skills:

*SharePoint 2013,2010,2007, .NET, Cloud *

1.Verbal communication - it should be good

2.Candidate should be an SP architect not lead

3.SharePoint 2013 / comparison with SP2013, MSO offerings. details around
collaboration aspect of sharepoint.

4.Should have solution architecture and ECM consulting skills, define
approach for technical assessment, technical architecture review consulting

5.Should be articulate well on how to address new requirement from a
customer or how to work solution estimations or how to conceptualize a
solution after understanding business requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com