A new Job, ID: 133881 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/133881> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Front End Developer  posted on 2014-03-21 10:17:32

Job Description:Hi,

Please go through the below requirement if your consultants are open for
projects and if interested in the below requirement. Please respond back
with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Job Title            Front End Developer*
*Location            Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration           6 Months (Possible Extension)Interview Mode: Phone*

*Job description:*

   - Overall the candidates aren't bringing the right balance of enterprise
   experience (working with CMS and as a part of a large team) with great
   modern, updated front-end skills.
   - We've seen candidates that are strong in one but really weak in the
   other.
   - *Front End Developer - must have 2 year with CSS3, HTML5, Javascript *

*Responsibilities:*

   - Developer will work with our core team to help establish solid
   practices for developing and maintaining CSS, HTML and UI-related
   JavaScript for our family of websites, including the complete responsive
   redesign of our core websites.
   - The front-end assets for the web platform will be built on a
   foundation of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap.
   - Focus on building out new HTML templates and supporting CSS/JS for a
   family of related but distinct websites.
   - These templates will be built to support a clean separation of
   concerns - allowing the Front-end Develop to retain pixel-perfect control
   of the UX while building the templates in a way that allow for business
   users to publish their own content.
   - This requires forethought and the right kind of experience to think
   through the many puzzles and corner-cases that will need to be supported
   for multiple sites.
   - The CSS will be built with an object oriented mindset - for example,
   classes should be designed for reuse and maximum inheritance/cascading when
   appropriate.
   - Work with our designers and IAs to create a consistent approach to our
   markup.
   - Will work also with our JavaScript developers on service-based
   components and widgets throughout our sites.

*Specific Skill or Knowledge Required: *

   - Individual will need to demonstrate strong front-end skills,
   meaningful experience and a dedication to quality work.
   - A passion for building amazing modern web sites that can be sustained
   and enhanced for a broader development community within a large enterprise.
   - *3-5+ years front-end development experience with a focus on HTML5,
   CSS3 and Responsive Design techniques in the last 2 years. *
   - Deep understanding and commitment to develop standards-compliant,
   cross-browser-compatible HTML and CSS.
   - The Front-end Developer will have team help with the JavaScript
   compatibility but some experiences here is a big plus.
   - Experience creating assets and templates that work within an
   enterprise content management solutions.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/133881>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*