--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello,

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Title                       :               Oracle Financial A/P
Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Location               :               Boston/Bedford, MA *

*Duration              :               Long Term*

Job Description:

•             7-10+ years of Oracle Financials A/P Techno-Functional
consultant.

•             Experience with end user functionality of Oracle AP (e.g.
processing invoices, understanding of holds and payments) in 11i and R12.

•             Experience interacting with functional audiences throughout
the project lifecycle (e.g. requirements gathering, creation of functional
design documents, facilitating user testing and functional issue
resolution).

•             Experience working in all phases of the project lifecycle and
facilitating delivery of a single project from beginning to end.

•             Experience with AP terminology.

•             Experience with database architecture concepts and various
types of database objects.

•             Understanding of SQL constructs and ability to write SQL
queries with moderate level of difficulty.

•             Procedural programming skills.

•             Experience with Oracle Forms development.

•             Experience with installing enterprise server software (e.g.
application servers, databases) and troubleshooting installation issues.

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|
Office: *408-709-1760 Ext-948 * | *muk...@tresourceinc.com