Hello,

 I am *Dhiraj, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. *We
have* URGENT REQUIREMENT* of *Program manager with Java or ATM Background*
*,* with one of our *Client*

*Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id **dku...@tresourceinc.com
<dku...@tresourceinc.com>** or feel free to call me for further
information, my number is 408-709-1760 Ext-985 / Direct: 408-933-9532.*

 Please Share Me Profile ----dku...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

*Position: Program manager with Java or ATM Background*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype Job Description:*

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

·         10+ years proven experience in delivering complex projects in
Banking domain

·         Ability to manage Complexity of multiple LoB, Multi-stakeholders
engagement, ability to manage conflicting priorities

·         Ability to manage Large programs through all the phases of the
project

·         Knowledge and Experience of working in Java Environments

·         Strong Analytical, Process, Problem Solving skills and Detailed
oriented

·         Excellent Interpersonal, organizational and relationship building
skills, strong team player.

·         Excellent, Verbal, written and presentation skills.

·         Ability to be flexible, follow tight timeline, organizing and
prioritizing the work

·         Efficient in MS Office Products (word, access, Excel and Visio)

·         Experience in Retail Banking domain is mandatory

*Desirable Technical/Functional Skills:*

• ATM Application Experience
• Experience in Banking Domain

Regards,

  *Dhiraj*