Hi Ben,

Sorry, was trying to squeeze in a quick reply in between classes.

Yes, I did a dist-upgrade, and a new kernel was installed, and DKMS did run.  I
will try purging and reinstalling the client tonight, that should address any
mismatches, yes?  I'll also remove any other kernels and headers at the same
time, just to be sure.

Thanks,
Richard