Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:11:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [Open Babel] SDF to PDB
From: cja...@emolecules.com
To: d_r_elv...@hotmail.com
CC: openbabel-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Daniel,
Can you be more specific than "just won't work"?  Like, it won't install?  It
won't run? It runs but doesn't give the right answer? It runs but gives an
error message?

If you can tell us exactly what you're doing, what happened, and what you
expected to happen (and attach relevant files, if any), I'm sure there's an
answer.

Craig

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Daniel Rodriguez Elvira