Dear All,

I have prepared ligands in chemsketch, now I have to do energy minimization
of the molecules before docking. I want this to be done in batch mode as
there are hundreds of ligands. I have used obminimize -ff MMFF94 -sd
input.mol > output.mol which does only for one molecule.
Is it possible to do batch energy minimization in openbabel? Can anybody
suggest me the correct command to do batch minimization?

Thanks and Regards
Ishan