On 2016-12-25 12:50, ishan wrote:
> Hi Pranav,
>
> Thanks for the reply, that seems to be a nice trick, I will try it. But One
> question still remains whether it is inherently possible in openbabel.

'''
High Throughput Computing is a computing paradigm that focuses on the
efficient execution of a large number of loosely-coupled tasks, while
High Performance Computing systems tend to focus on tightly coupled
parallel jobs, and as such they must execute within a particular site
with low-latency interconnects.
'''

How tightly are your ligand minimizations coupled?

Dima