@Geoff
I use Python.
I already made an script to convert hex to binary, but as I wrote
previously, the fingerprint (fp) from OpenBabel is in the form of a set of
hex numbers. I converted each one to binary and then concatenate all the
binaries. Is it that okay?
If it is okay, the second problem is that the fp is much longer (6040) than
the RDKit (1024). I really do not understand the "folded" issue because any
read about ECFP4 talk about a 1024 bit string and not higher.

@Francois
I certainly will take a look!

thank you both.

Camps