Hi Paul,

Sounds great.

It'd be definitely nice to have some test cases to ensure that it actually
works as intended and will keep working. It's sound like you have some
already. I can help integrate these if you wish. There is also information
over at
https://open-babel.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Contributing/Testing.html

The usual way to submit code is via Github - this also helps us keep track
of things. Are you happy to send a pull request via that route?

Regarding release forms, I don't think that's something we can help with.
We don't require it. That is, it's between you and your employer whether
you have permission to give us this code under the GPL.

Regards,
- Noel