Dear Paul,

Thanks for the test set! (Usually, it's sufficient to post the files somewhere
and paste in the URL or use a .tar.bz2)

To confirm - the idea is that the COF files were used to generate the MOL2
files with the associated QEq charges.

As far as I know, many people use the same approximation for n=4 orbitals and
above with Slater-type orbitals.

I probably won't have time for a while, but I'd like to re-visit QEq charges
while I work to implement the new PQEq polarizable charge models from the
Goddard group. (I have a not-so-secret desire to see a UFF-like force field
with a polarizable charge model.)

Thanks again, it's a big help.

-Geoff

---