[ View in browser ]( http://zi3z.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/9lpk689tw7f.html )

   Dick MacInnis - Black And Blue

Hi openbeats@redhat,

As you may or may not have heard, my latest album, Black And Blue, was released
recently. As a token of my thanks for being a good friend to me over the years
(even during the times when I certainly was not), I'm writing today to give you
a totally free copy of this album.

There are no strings attached, I just want to get my music into as many hands
and ears as possible, so feel free to download, listen, review, share with your
friends, throw it in your recycle bin, whatever :-)!

I wrote this album while I was going through some pretty dark times, and the
music and lyrics cover all of the painful emotions I felt while I dealt with my
demons. As you'll see, the album is divided into two sections: I. Black - the
first half of the album where I talk about coming to terms with the fact that
my life has fallen apart and realizing it's time to move on, and II. Blue - the
second half of the album where I actually take the steps to move forward and am
forced to rethink everything I've known about life, love, and staying positive
in the face of challenges.

Here's the link: http://zi3z.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/12eu8odc9tw7d.html

I hope you enjoy it, thanks for taking the time to listen :-)
Dick MacInnis        [ Download ](
http://zi3z.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/12eu8py89tw7d.html )
This email was sent to openbeats@redhat.com
You received this email because you are registered with Volocian Studios

Sent by
[  ]( http://zi3z.r.ag.d.sendibm3.com/12eu8p5s9tw7d.html )
© 2017 Volocian Studios