Dear Friend,

Since I entered the race for Mayor of Durham back in mid-April, I have been
overwhelmed by the support of so many who have joined our campaign by
volunteering their time or by making contributions.

If you haven’t had a chance yet and would like to volunteer, sign up here.

To make a contribution to our campaign with your debit or credit card, click
here.

As a Durham native, I will fight to preserve our rich diversity, creative
spirit, entrepreneurialism, and southern hospitality. My wife and I are raising
two children here, and I have a bold vision for our future. As Mayor I will
continue my record of community service focusing on a platform of community;
growth; youth; and love.

My profile as an artist, professor, social entrepreneur, husband and father is
resonating with voters who want change and fresh, new ideas for Durham.  Even
the press is taking notice – check out the most recent news articles:

Carolina Arts & Sciences Magazine; An Artist Nurtures New Voices, From Beat
Making to Blackspace

INDY WEEK; Durham Mayor’s Race is Taking Shape, Though Not How We Expected

ABC 11; Pierce Freelon is a Fresh Face in the Durham Mayor Race

For more information about how you can get involved, call our campaign team at
(919) 403-8887 or visit our website at FreelonForDurham.com

Thank you,

Pierce Freelon

P.S. We promise to only email when it’s important and to never share your
contact information, but if you prefer not to receive email from us in the
future,  https://act.myngp.com/el/-2359904967379645952/-8301448104873817600
here.

|    Paid for by the Pierce Freelon for Durham Campaign    |
Pierce Freelon for Durham Campaign
PO Box 247
Durham NC 27702 United States

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive
email from us, please
https://act.myngp.com/el/-2359904967379645952/-8301448104873817600.