> On 9. Aug 2017, at 16:37, robert <robert.stev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Hey!

> I have noticed that when there are many MS connecting to my BTS if I try to
> page (call or send SMS) a specific MS it takes a long time and sometimes just
> fails. Is there a way to give a higher priority for paging under high network
> loads ?

if you have a busy cell and can't contribute with code. Have you considered
contributing financially to the project?

At this point there is no "priority" handling. The BSC will instruct the BTS to
page IMSIs round-robin. This logic can surely be changed. If you only want to
provide service to a subset of MS you could use special access classes.

holger