On 2015-03-29, Hrishikesh Murukkathampoondi <hris...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I thought it is the DHCP server that must give different addresses - right ?
> If two interfaces from the same machine request IPs with different
> dhcp-client-identifiers, the DHCP server should be able to distinguish the
> requests.
>
> So what has to be supported by OpenBSD?

The addresses *are* different, but current versions of OpenBSD's
dhclient have an annoying check and won't accept an address if another
address from the same subnet is present on another interface.

There's ongoing work that will hopefully fix this at some point,
but for now as Peter suggested, trunk(4) is the easiest way to do this.