I was wondering if it was some kinf of routing issue
that I haven't yet comprehended.

On 6 Oct 2017 at 23:17, Stuart Henderson wrote:

On 2017/10/06 18:05, Ed  D. wrote:
> They all get an IPv6 address and gateway, but no IPv6  DNS
> server addresses of leases.

The RDNSS stuff isn't very supported everywhere yet. As far as Windows
goes I think it's just on creator's update.

> From a PC I can ping the internal interface of the router and
> the IPv6 address of te external interface of the router.
>
> But no PC's can actually "talk" to the Internet. and they fail
> http://test-ipv6-ct.comcast.net/.

I am thinking your ISP router is setup to expect the machines to be
directly on its internal interface. It probably doesn't have a route to
the addresses you're actually using.