Hello,

I have made a test Installation 0.9.2.4.
I found some thinks, i forgot in configuration.
Now I´m back from holidays and I have forgot my password for CA (!) PRIVATE
KEY
(General -> Initialization -> Generate new CA secret key)
Because it is no productive installation - i can begin from here new.
But I dont won´t do delete my work for config.xml and so on.

What files must I delete, that I can new begin from here ?
One file I think is this
/usr/local/openca/openca/var/crypto/keys/cakey.pem
and which files also ?

Regards to helper

Herbert