What can i do to fix this this unbound variable cog satisfying set ?

I also tried running the script from Hansonrobotics head, since it will
build and everything for us. Hoping that there may not be any error

But i could not run this, it also threw error

Verifying checksums.

+ dlib/shape_predictor_68_face_landmarks.dat: successfully checked

+ openface/celeb-classifier.nn4.small2.v1.pkl: successfully checked

+ openface/nn4.small2.v1.t7: successfully checked

[WARN] Skipping CppMT clone
Already on 'wrapper'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/wrapper'.
mkdir: cannot create directory ‘build’: File exists

Now really  don't know what to do !  :-((

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/821fd347-229c-41e8-9a74-b7b54606fab5%40googlegroups.com.