Hi Linas,

I think my question is not here about the graph per se but about the
mechanism to employ to generate and evolve the graph.

>From where does this graph comes from -- what is its genesis.

If its through a notion of linguistic meaning that is even auto-learned
(via non supervised ML) from text, with grammar self-learned, then as we
indicated earlier, linguistic meaning is not the meaning embodied in the
graph but merely a path construct over a path that when read by humans is
meaningfully interpreted.

that is what confuses me, i think. and the basis for my question of meaning
linguistic and otherwise.

thank you,

Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/b48ec5e1-da6b-4539-95db-0fe1f224e0d4%40googlegroups.com.