I am a professional Software Engineering, but also a part time PhD Student
in Computer Science.  I have been studying Evolutionary Computation and
Genetic Algorithms for years in undergrad  and in my master Program.  I
found the OpenCog users group a while back but have not really had the time
to dive in and contribute.   I'm at a point where I'd like to contribute
and have the time to do so.  After reading Ben's books on Engineering
General Intelligence I feel this is a solid approach to achieving AGI as
well and I'd like to help in any way that is needed. What are some of the
best approaches to understanding the OpenCog software platform?  Looking
forward to learning more about OpenCog and maybe help mature the technology
to achieve true AGI.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/de582d33-4f81-43c8-b528-337f8ffeb3b7%40googlegroups.com.