Hi All,
I'm trying to use the chatbot (in nlp/chatbot), using the sample dialog
provided on the GitHub page for it, and I seem to not be receiving replies.
Specifically:

   - Whenever I make a Declarative SpeechAct, I get a confirmation (I
   assume this is normal behavior)
   - Whenever I make an Interrogative SpeechAct, I get a list of everything
   I said as an array (sometimes the reply is instant, sometimes it's delayed
   by several seconds with CPU usage spiking, so I assume something is going
   on...)
   - Whenever I make a Truth Query, I get "I can't process Truth Query for
   now"

eva-chatbot behavior is the same, but it correctly responds to the robot
manipulation commands (e.g., look left)

What am I doing wrong? I want to get the possibility of a dialog such as in
the "Simple OpenCog inference" video
@ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LduD7Et_cOs
My commands are below. Thanks for any help!

Terminal #1
pavel@opencog2:~/relex$ ./opencog-server.sh
[...]
Info: Waiting for socket connection

Terminal #2
pavel@opencog2:~/opencog/opencog/nlp/chatbot$ guile -l run-chatbot.scm
[...]
scheme@(guile-user)>

Terminal #3
pavel@opencog2:~$ rlwrap telnet localhost 17004
Trying ::1...
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
(process-query "Pavel" "Tom eats apples.")
Entering scheme shell; use ^D or a single . on a line by itself to exit.
guile> Hello Pavel, you said: "Tom eats apples."
You made a Declarative SpeechAct
guile> (process-query "Pavel" "What does Tom eat?")
Hello Pavel, you said: "What does Tom eat?"
You made an Interrogative SpeechAct
(Tom eats apples . what does Tom eat ?)
guile> (process-query "Pavel" "What does Tom drink?")
Hello Pavel, you said: "What does Tom drink?"
You made an Interrogative SpeechAct
(Tom eats apples . what does Tom eat ? what does Tom drink ?)
guile> (process-query "Pavel" "What does Tom eat?")
Hello Pavel, you said: "What does Tom eat?"
You made an Interrogative SpeechAct
(Tom eats apples . what does Tom eat ? what does Tom drink ?)
guile>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/5c2d5140-ba98-40d8-ae30-5f0d2a63a47c%40googlegroups.com.